Retailing at anywhere between $120 and $200, these gorgeous black work boots are easily worth a second look. These safety boots are made entirely of leather, with rubber soles. They provide what Timberland likes to call ‘all-encompassing protection’. Read on to find out what these shoes offer you, beyond their striking good looks.
- These steel toed boots are what you would call breathable. Even if you are on your feet all the time at work, they won’t let sweat seep into your socks.
- They are comfortable, light in weight and very flexible.
- They not only meet but surpass safety requirements in terms of compression, impact, and metatarsal protection.
- If you work in, say, drywall construction, your boots may start to show signs of wear around the year mark.
- These work boots are definitely not made for running up and down inclined planes. Otherwise, they will serve you in good stead.
The added weight should give you added security. After all, any good work boot has to be worth its weight. From the very beginning, they are really comfortable. Barely any break in period is required. You won’t feel even a twinge of discomfort, even if your job keeps you on your feet all day. Be prepared for a workout if you are planning to walk around a lot, though. You could actually compare the feeling to being on roller skates.
By any standards, these boots will exceed the average life time of a pair of work boots. They shouldn’t show any signs of fatigue towards the top, or tearing either. There are a lot of far more expensive boots out there that last barely six to eight months. These Timberland products, on the other hand, should serve you in good stead for at least a couple of years.
As with all good things, there are a few things you should keep in mind. If you have a problem with high boots, you won’t like these. In that case, they might hurt your ankles. However, the high ankles do provide extra protection, which can only be a good thing. You could do a lot worse than get comfortable, durable and great looking work boots.
Latest posts by Ryan Cooper (see all)
- Top 10 Best Logger Work Boots in 2019 – Ultimate Guide - September 27, 2019
- Top 10 Best Lightweight Work Boots in 2019 - September 26, 2019
- Top 10 Best Insulated Work Boots For Men in 2019 - September 26, 2019