By empowering people to be fit in all aspects of their functioning lives, Reebok work boots have taken industrial grade footwear and revolutionized them to match the comfort and convenience that is mostly found in athletic wear. By incorporating the basic ideologies of fitness and comfort into the work place, Reebok has managed to enhance overall performance levels of the common workmen without compromising on their safety and security in high intensity work places!
Read our latest guide about the best linemen boots.
Types of Reebok work boots
Reebok work boots are designed to fit the way you work! Hence, you will come across an array of innovative designs that all have one feature common: athletic performance! Here are some of the common kinds of Reebok work boots easily available online that have been specifically designed to fit the needs and requirements of the job:
Work boots with a composite toe cap
If you are looking for a pair of lightweight work boots which do not compromise on comfort, then you ought to try the Reebok work boots that come with a composite toe cap. This feature’s non-metallic nature allows users to comfortable go through airport security. Moreover, it allows for maximum comfort especially in terms of maintaining optimal temperature within the boots.
Work boots with a dual closure system
If you are looking for maximum convenience in terms of putting on and taking off your boots then you should opt for a pair of Reebok work boots that come with a dual closure system. The boots not only have a lacing system but also a zipping closure which helps users easily put on and take off their boots. Additionally, it also helps air out the shoes by providing maximum air passage within the boots.
Work boots with an alloy toe
Although extremely sturdy and provide maximum safety, the Reebok work boots with an alloy toe will conduct electricity hence should not be bought by users who work around electrical fields. On the other hand, these boots tend to be lighter than steel and sturdier than composite toes but will set off metal detectors.
Ankle high Vs Calf length Reebok work boots
Depending on the requirements of the job and personal preferences, users must opt for the length of the boots accordingly. Ankle high boots have a padded ankle collar and a cushioned tongue which allows for a snug fitting yet leave the calf region unprotected. On the other hand, calf high boots usually take longer to put on but will provide maximum protection over open skin.
Read our complete guide about the best mechanic work boots.
Advantages of opting for Reebok work boots
By providing a safe haven to work with maximum comfort and athletic agility, Reebok work boots allow users to pursue wellbeing and fitness even in their work places! The innovative designs of the work boots ensure longevity and maximum support in high stress work environments of varying degrees. Here are some common advantages of opting for a pair of Reebok work boots:
- Reebok is known for designing shoes that enable athletic performance, hence by incorporating the same ideology in work boots, the company is able to provide footwear with maximum comfort and agility in the workplace.
- In terms of providing maximum convenience, the manufacturers have incorporated various lightweight and comfort enhancing features such as a dual lacing system and composite toe cap.
- By being 100% non-metallic in nature, Reebok work boots tend to allow users to comfortably by pass airport security without requiring to take off their footwear!
- They are designed to encourage users to continually pursue fitness and wellbeing.
Key features of Reebok work boots
Aircom heel airbag technology
While high intensity work environments can be taxiing on the whole body, Reebok has come up with the Aircom heel airbag technology that assists the user’s feet in adequately redistributing the stress around the whole lower region of the foot. Additionally, the technology will dissipate shock by either absorbing it or releasing it as unnecessary energy back into the environment.
Memory bed massage foot-bed with EVA cushion midsole
One of the most important features to consider when opting for work boots is that they should be comfortable to keep on for longer periods at a time. The memory bed massage foot bed in work books adequately contorts against the user’s feet to provide maximum comfort. Additionally, coupled with an EVA cushioned midsole, the user’s arch area will be well supported as well.
Static dissipating technology
In terms of safety, it is always a good idea to opt for a pair of work boots that come with static dissipating technology specifically designed to protect the user against flying static energy by making it grounded without affecting the user’s body.
Outer sole with full flex grooves
If you are looking for maximum grip with high traction, then it is a good idea to opt for a pair of work boots by Reebok that are not only made with sturdy rubber but comes with full flex grooves as well. These will help enhance mobility and make sure there is ample grip on uneven surfaces. Moreover, majority of these boots also happen to be slip and abrasion resistant hence, ensuring maximum safety.
Composite toe cap
Reebok takes immense pride in developing work boots that are 100% non-metallic hence having a composite toe cap in your work boots helps you easily zoom through Airport security as well! The composite toe cap is known to be less heavy and will also provide better comfort in terms of temperature and flexibility. Additionally, it is also lightweight and will help keep the boots on for longer periods.
Leather Vs synthetic upper
While both leather and synthetic material have their benefits, it is usually about utility that allows users to choose the kind of upper they would prefer on their boots. While leather tends to be water resistant, it is not as breathable as a synthetic upper would be. Furthermore, synthetic materials tend to be flexible and will more easily match the user’s gait compared to leather material.
Internal mesh lining
Work boots are meant to be worn for long periods at a stretch which means that adequate level of hygiene is important at all costs. It is always a good idea to get a pair with an internal mesh lining made from nylon or any other material like Tailex which enhances breathability and protects against the accumulation of sweat. Additionally, it helps maintain the temperature within the shoe so that the user can comfortably keep their boots on for longer periods.
Some of the more expensive work boots by Reebok tend to have alloy toes! While these are significantly lighter than steel toes, they are also much more durable and thinner as well which means that the user will be able to enjoy more comfort and toe room. However, on the flip side, boots that incorporate this feature tend to be a bit pricier and unless otherwise specified, also tend to conduct electricity which means these boots are not idea for working in the electrical field. Additionally, compared to the composite toe cap, these also tend to set off metal detectors hence, are probably not the best option to consider in work places with metal detectors.
TOP 12 BEST REEBOK WORK BOOTS IN 2021
|1. Reebok Work Men’s Industrial & Construction Shoe
|2. Reebok Work Men’s Rapid Response
||Shaft measures approximately 7.5″ from arch||$$$||4.5|
|3. Reebok Work Men’s Trainex Sport Work Boot
|4. Reebok Men’s Military & Tactical Boot
Sublite foam midsole
|5. Reebok Work Men’s Postal Express Work Boot
||MIL-22 moisture-wicking lining||$$$||4.4|
|6. Reebok Work Men’s Beamer Hiker
||Removable FootFuel injected EVA cushion footbed||$$$||4.4|
|7. Reebok Work Men’s Zigkick Work Boot
ESD – Static dissipative with dual resistor
|8. Reebok Work Men’s Tiahawk Work Boot
||Composite safety toe||$$$||4.3|
|9. Reebok Work Men’s Sublite Cushion Tactical
|10. Reebok Work Men’s Trailgrip Work
||Removable footbed cushioned||$$$||4.1|
|11. Reebok Work Men’s Zigkick Work Industrial and Construction Shoe
EVA Removable Cushion Footbed
|12. Reebok Work Men’s Trainex Sport Work Boot
||Composite safety toe||$$$||4.1|
Featuring an overall athletic design, the Reebok Work Men’s Industrial & Construction Shoe is made to support the avid workman in high stress times which require arduous work and long working hours!
Alloy toe with slip resistant outer sole
In terms of ensuring maximum safety, the manufacturers of the Reebok Work Men’s Industrial & Construction Shoe have added an alloy toe within the work boot along with a durable slip resistant outer sole. The alloy toe is highly resilient and over 50% more lightweight than steel toes. Additionally, it is also thinner in composition hence the user doesn’t have to worry about bulkiness. Moreover, the durable outer rubber sole is not only slip and abrasion resistant but also comes with flex grooves which enhance overall traction and provide maximum support on uneven surfaces.
To ensure maximum breathability, the manufacturers of the Reebok Work Men’s Industrial & Construction Shoe have added mesh sections on the upper region of the boots along with a moisture wicking lining within as well. The mesh upper helps enhance breathability and allows for adequate airflow which in turn helps maintain the internal temperature of the boots. Additionally, the moisture wicking lining within the boots helps enhance overall hygiene levels and provide an odorless, bacteria and allergen free environment.
Comfort enhancing features
One of the best features of the Reebok Work Men’s Industrial & Construction Shoe is that it is made with multiple comfort enhancing features that ensure long wear without compromising on performance. There is a MemoryTech Massage technology removable foot bed which adequately contorts to the shape of the user’s foot for maximum snug fitting. There are also Sublite midsoles given in the boots that promote maximum cushioning and offer support to the arch region of the foot.
- The upper is made with a combination of leather and synthetic to provide maximum traction and flexibility in the users gait and movement.
- The alloy toe upholds electrical hazard safety standards which means that the users can safely wear these in such regions.
- By providing maximum comfort through the cushioned foot bed in the Reebok Work Men’s Industrial & Construction Shoe, the user is able to stay on their feet for longer periods at a stretch.
- The work boots are not water resistant or proof which means that these cannot be workaround work sites with wet environments.
The Reebok Work Men’s Rapid Response is a tried and test field proven tactical pair of boots designed to provide maximum safety and comfort without compromising on performance at any point!
Sturdy outer shell with a quick access zipper
Made with high quality suede leather and Cardura, the Reebok Work Men’s Rapid Response is designed to withstand harsh environments. Both materials combined provide a safe and secure upper void of coming apart and allowing for maximum stability and flexibility. The materials are also water resistant hence will help keep the user’s feet dry for longer periods. There are also mesh sections given on the upper that help with breathability and maximum airflow.
Foot force F2A insole with cushioned midsole
The Reebok Work Men’s Rapid Response is designed to provide maximum comfort in high stress environments especially where the user is required to keep their boots on for longer periods at a stretch! The boots come with a removable dual density polyurethane cushion insert insole and a cushion EVA midsole for maximum support to the arch region. Both these are part of the three section Foot force F2A insole which is specifically designed to enhance overall utility. The gel pad in the heel region is designed to absorb shock upon impact.
One of the best features of the Reebok Work Men’s Rapid Response is that it comes with Mountain trail sole bottom outer sole and an XTR brand composite toe cap which combine together to provide users with maximum safety in hazardous situations. The outer sole has deep skid proof grooves that allow for maximum traction and grip. Additionally, it is also slip and abrasion resistant hence protecting the user over unstable surfaces. The Composite toe cap ensures a 100% non-metallic construction that allows for easy passage through airport security. Furthermore, it adds to the boots overall lightweight construction.
- The stealth side zipper in the Reebok Work Men’s Rapid Response allows for easy and fast access so that the user can take off or put on their shoes in optimal response time.
- The shock eliminator plug incorporated into the heel allows for maximum comfort by providing support in traction and movement.
- The patented Foot Force insole is divided into three regions specifically designed according to the needs of the sections. For instance the heel region has gel pads that absorb shock upon impact.
- Some users complained that the zipper is too snugly placed within the design of the boots and would chaff against the ankle bone when worn.
The Reebok Work Men’s Trainex Sport Work Boot is designed to provide users with maximum comfort and safety with the help of its many outstanding features such as a supportive removable inner sole with a cushioned midsole, composite toe and sturdy leather body and Athlite traction rubber outer sole.
Leather material with composite toe
One of the best feature of the Reebok Work Men’s Trainex Sport Work Boot is that it is made with sturdy leather material which enhances durability and overall longevity as well. There is also a composite toe incorporated into the overall design on the boots which helps ensure the non-metallic construction of the boots and does not trigger any metal detectors. The composite toe is also lighter than steal toe boots hence reducing overall bulkiness and fatigue.
Dual density inner sole
In terms of overall comfort levels, the manufacturers of the Reebok Work Men’s Trainex Sport Work Boot have incorporated a number of features in the inner sole. There is a removable EVA cushion insert which allows users to comfortably replace it when worn down without having to replace the whole pair. Additionally, there is also a sponge rubber heel wedge that contracts and expands according to the user’s movement hence matching with the gait and supporting every step they take.
Internal mesh lining
To maintain hygiene, the manufacturers of the Reebok Work Men’s Trainex Sport Work Boot have incorporated a Tailex lining within the boots that helps wick of sweat accumulation and protects against developing bad odors, bacteria and allergens. The lining also helps ensure that there is adequate temperature management within the boots so that the users can comfortably keep their boots on for longer periods at a stretch hence, collectively reducing overall fatigue.
- The Aircom heel air bag in the Reebok Work Men’s Trainex Sport Work Boot provides a perfect solution for absorbing socks and providing users with a comfortable base.
- The composite toe in the boots protects against potential electrical hazards by not conducting electricity.
- The dual density Athlite traction rubber outer sole allows for maximum traction and comfort in mobility and safety over uneven surfaces.
- The boots do not come with any mesh sections given on the top which can otherwise help with airflow and breathability.
The Reebok Men’s Military & Tactical Boot are designed to provide maximum utility with the high quality full flex outer sole, a supportive memory foot bed and a dual lacing and zipper system for convenience in putting on and off the boots comfortably.
Rubber outer-sole with full flex grooves
The full flex foot grooves of the Reebok Men’s Military & Tactical Boot provide maximum traction with high mobility. The rubber outer sole does not only provide maximum traction but also makes sure to protect the user against electrical hazards by reducing the chances of conducting electricity through the user’s body. Furthermore, the grooves of the outer sole helps ensure better grip over unstable surfaces and provides users with better flexibility and traction during mobility.
Memory tech massage foot bed
To enhance overall comfort, the manufacturers of the Reebok Men’s Military & Tactical Boot have added a memory tech massage foot bed that contours against the user’s foot for maximum comfort. Additionally, other than providing support, the Sub-lite midsole of the boots also provides a lightweight comfortable support for the user’s arch. Both inner soles are designed to enhance flexibility and provide maximum support in traction. Additionally, by providing a safe and comfortable base, the manufacturers reduce fatigue and allow users to be conveniently on their feet for longer periods at a stretch.
Lacing and zipping system
One of the best features of the Reebok Men’s Military & Tactical Boot is that it provides users a comfortable wear and take off system. The boots have a full lacing system for maximum snug fitting with an additional side zipper as well to provide further ease and taking off and putting on the boots! The boots are designed to reduce the overall time it takes to take off and put on the boots to enhance utility.
- The cushioned tongue and padded ankle collar within the Reebok Men’s Military & Tactical Boot helps with a snug fitting and prevents external stimuli from entering.
- The rubber in the outer soles of the work boots has flex groove which allow for maximum traction and supports long wear so that users do not get fatigued easily.
- The 100% textile and synthetic outer shell of the boots allows for breathability for better temperature accumulation within the boots so that the user can keep the boots on for longer periods.
The boots do not have an internal mesh lining which can help reduce sweat accumulation and enhance overall hygiene.
The Reebok Work Men’s Postal Express Work Boot are designed to support the everyday postman with his tiresome routine! The PI-1000 cushion insert supported by the shock absorbing heel eliminator helps reduce fatigue so that workmen can comfortably get by during the long hours on their feet!
Removable cushion insert with shock eliminating features
Perhaps the most exciting feature of the Reebok Work Men’s Postal Express Work Boots is that it comes with a removable PI-1000 cushion insert that allows for maximum comfort and support. The removable nature of the insert allows users to replace it when worn down or with one that suits the needs and personal preferences. Additionally, the insert is supported by a shock eliminating heel cushion specifically designed to protect the user’s heel region.
100% leather upper
The Reebok Work Men’s Postal Express Work Boots are designed to not only provide a comfortable base but also a safe environment for the user’s feet so that they may easily stay on their feet for longer periods. The 100% leather upper is not only waterproof but also highly flexible which means that it will support mobility. Additionally the leather material provides a safety upper for the user’s feet as it is abrasion resistant.
One of the best features of the Reebok Work Men’s Postal Express Work Boot is that it comes with a Maxum-Lite PU outer sole designed to reduce the overall weight of the user’s boots. The outer sole is slip and abrasion resistant hence protecting the user’s feet against any potential hits. Additionally, it is also provides maximum traction and support over uneven surfaces along with providing a comfortable base for the user’s feet to adequately rest upon.
- The cushion tongue and padded ankle collar of the boots provides a snug fitting and reduces the chances of any external things entering the boots.
- The soft toe in the boots reduces overall weight and provides the user’s feet with more space for maximum traction and flexibility.
- The removable nature of the PI-1000 cushion insert in the Reebok Work Men’s Postal Express Work Boot allows users to replace the foot-bed without needing to invest in a new pair of shoes.
- The work boots do not have any breathable mesh sections on the shoes upper which means that maintaining internal temperature can be difficult and can lead to moisture accumulation within.
Designed to accommodate the needs to the hardworking workman; the Reebok Work Men’s Beamer Hiker provides a safe and comfortable space for the user’s feet! The high quality waterproof leather is supported by a composite toe cap and a highly supportive foot fuel foot bed to provide maximum traction and mobility!
Waterproof leather upper
The waterproof leather upper of the Reebok Work Men’s Beamer Hiker ensures that the user’s feet remain dry for longer periods at a time! The leather material is not only stretchable but also makes sure to allow for maximum traction. Additionally, the leather material also provides a protective layer for the user’s feet as leather is generally known to be abrasion resistant and will not come under even under stress.
Composite toe cap for maximum protection
To ensure protection and safety, the users of the Reebok Work Men’s Beamer Hiker can benefit greatly from the XTR extra wide composite toe cap and thick rubber sole. The composite toe cap is designed to reduce overall weight of the boots and helps maintain internal temperatures as well. Additionally, it is also built to negate any electrical current by grounding it and not allowing it to seep through the user’s body. Furthermore, the rubber sole incorporates deep grooves to provide users with maximum traction and grip on slippery surfaces.
One of the best features of the Reebok Work Men’s Beamer Hiker is that it comes with a high quality shock absorbing foot fuel foot-bed! The technology is developed to ensure maximum comfort to users by providing a safe and controlled environment! Additionally, it is also designed to reduce the shock upon impact via the polymers that are designed to expand with every footstep! The cushioning provides adequate support and reduces fatigue especially for those on their feet for long periods at a stretch.
- The composite toe adds to the non-metallic overall construction of the shoes hence making them airport friendly and easily wearable around metal detectors.
- The foot fuel foot bed in the Reebok Work Men’s Beamer Hiker provides maximum flexibility and traction without causing unnecessary fatigue.
- The cushioned tongue and padded ankle collar makes sure to provide a snug fitting and prevent any unwanted stimuli from entering the user’s boots.
- The lack of breathable mesh sections over the upper region of the shoes causes the internal temperature of the shoes to vary hence causing discomfort.
The Reebok Work Men’s Zigkick Work Boot are designed with maximum comfort and safety in mind! The boots come with a Fuel injected foot bed, an EVA midsole and a high tech TPU heel stabilizer supported by a composite toe and durable leather covering.
The 100% pure leather upper of the Reebok Work Men’s Zigkick Work Boot is not only water resistant but also flexible to help with maximum traction. In terms of durability, it provides maximum longevity and breathability as well. The leather material is also a first line protection against any hits and scratches that the user may experience from the environment. Additionally, it is known to support the user’s gait by providing maximum flexibility and traction.
XTR extra wide composite toe
In terms of safety against electrical hazards, the manufacturers of the Reebok Work Men’s Zigkick Work Boot have made sure to make these boots 100% nonmetallic. The boots come with a synthetic slip resistant sole with deep grooves to protect against slips as well. Furthermore, the extra wide composite toe helps protect the user’s feet from any potential hits from the front and top. The outer sole also makes sure not to conduct electricity through the user’s body.
EVA midsole and Foot fuel foot bed
One of the best features of the Reebok Work Men’s Zigkick Work Boot is that it comes with a ZigTech EVA midsole supported by a foot Fuel foot bed which offers maximum comfort levels to the user. The midsole is designed to provide adequate support to the arch region so that the user can stay on their feet for longer periods. Additionally, the manufacturers have also added a TPU heel stabilizer which helps keep the user stable over uneven surfaces and protects the ankle and heel region from unnecessary breakages.
- The rubber outer sole is slip resistant and supports the heel stabilizer in providing maximum support to the user’s feet over uneven surfaces.
- The XTA composite toe cap protects the user’s feet against potential electrical hazards.
- For optimal flexibility and responsiveness, there is the Zig tech midsole given in the Reebok Work Men’s Zigkick Work Boot which also helps support the arch region and provide optimal comfort.
- The boots wide toe construction limits down the buyer profile as only people with wide feet will opt for this pair.
The Reebok Work Men’s Tiahawk Work Boot are designed to provide maximum utility and mobility with the help of the athletic features incorporated in to the overall design. The Aircom heel technology supported by the rubber outer sole provides maximum traction and comfort.
Aircom heel airbag technology
Perhaps the most innovative feature of the Reebok Work Men’s Tiahawk Work Boot is the Aircom Heel Airbag technology. It comes with a wraparound shank stabilizer which allows for comfortably staying on your feet for longer periods without added fatigue and stress. Additionally, the airbag is also lightweight for easy traction and comfortable mobility. For additional comfort there is also a cushioned section given over the ankle region with a cushioned tongue.
The Leather body of the Reebok Work Men’s Tiahawk Work Boot compliments the overall sturdy and non-metallic construction of the boots by providing a safe haven for the user’s feet. The Leather material is known to be water resitant which means that users can comfortably work in rainy season as well. Additionally, it is also somewhat breathable and will help maintain the internal temperature of the boot so that the user can keep them on for longer periods at a stretch.
Composite safety toe
In terms of safety, the manufactures of the Reebok Work Men’s Tiahawk Work Boot have included a composite toe to help protect the upper front region of the metatarsal. The composite toe ensures the non-metallic construction of the boots and allows for easy and comfortable wearing. Other than comfortably managing internal temperature, the boots will is also lighter than common steel toes and also protect against electrical hazards.
- The Reebok Work Men’s Tiahawk Work Boot are weather resistant which means that they will not come undone in extreme weathers.
- The non-metallic construction of the boots ensures high level protection against electrical hazards and will also allow them to easily work in places with metal detector.
- The boots are designed to have athletic performance technologies which means that there is maximum mobility with comfort and safety.
- The foot bed and cushioned inner sole of the boots is not removable in nature which means that the user will need to replace the whole pair when the shoes wear down.
Lightweight, sturdy and supportive; the Reebok Work Men’s Sublite Cushion Tactical is designed to withstand the fast paced life of the working individual! The metal free comfortable body of the boots is equipped with features that support maximum traction.
Rubber sole with grooves
One of the best features of the Reebok Work Men’s Sublite Cushion Tactical is that it comes with a slip resistant rubber outer sole with deep grooves and ridges to provide maximum support and traction. The rubber sole is also thick and provides a safe and comfortable base for the user’s feet hence protecting against fatigue as well. Furthermore, the rubber base also allows for protection against electrical hazards.
Nylon and leather body with composite toe
The sturdy built of the Reebok Work Men’s Sublite Cushion Tactical ensures longevity without compromising on performance. The Nylon and leather upper body is designed to withstand harsh impact along with providing support and flexibility for the user’s gait. Additionally, it is easily manageable as well. The XTR Brand composite toe cap provides protection to the user’s toe region and helps manage temperature within the boots.
Moisture wicking lining with cushion foot-bed
Perhaps the most exciting feature of the Reebok Work Men’s Sublite Cushion Tactical is the removable Memory Tech Massage technology infused foot bed with the EVA cushioned midsole and moisture wicking nylon mesh lining. The removable nature of the foot bed allows for easily replacements which are also cost effective. Additionally, the lining helps keep the user’s feet dry for longer periods and will make sure to provide a comfortable and hygienic atmosphere inside the boots.
- Along with the lacing system there is also a full length zipper closure given on the side to allow for easy put on and take off application.
- The Reebok Work Men’s Sublite Cushion Tactical are overall extremely lightweight and will help with fast and comfortable movement with the help of the flexible outer sole.
- The waterproof leather and nylon combination of the upper allows for maximum protection and safety especially in extreme weathers and against potential hits and scratches.
- Some users complained that the bulky nature of the boots makes them a bit on the heavy side.
The Reebok Work Men’s Trailgrip Work is the perfect snug fitting work boots for the avid workman! The boots feature hygiene and comfort ensuring features such as the removable foot-bed and the mesh sections on the upper. Additionally, the alloy toe with slip resistant outer sole ensure maximum safety and protection.
Removable cushion foot-bed
Perhaps the most attractive feature of the Reebok Work Men’s Trailgrip Work is the features incorporated within the inner region of the boots to make them extremely comfortable! There is a moisture wicking lining that helps maintain hygiene and temperatures within the boots. Additionally, the removable foot-bed contains the MemoryTech Massage technology which allows for maximum comfort. The DMX midsole provides optimum support during traction so that the user’s footing is always stable and shock free.
Leather and breathable mesh upper
In terms of over overall durability, the Reebok Work Men’s Trailgrip Work incorporate some of the most durable features. The 100% leather upper makes sure not to only protect the user’s feet from external hits but also provides high level flexibility and traction. Additionally, the mesh sections on the leather upper help with breathability so that the user’s feet can remain dry and comfortable for longer periods at a stretch.
Slip resistant outer sole with Alloy toe
One of the best features of the Reebok Work Men’s Trailgrip Work is that it comes with a slip resistant durable rubber outer sole designed to meet the needs of an uneven slippery surface usually found on work sites. The outer sole consists of the deep grooves that allow for maximum grip and protects the users against unnecessary slips and falls. Furthermore, it provides maximum traction and a comfortable base for the user’s feet especially in terms of shock absorption.
- The rubber outer- sole is not only slip resistant but also abrasion resistant and heat resistant and will help users over uneven and unsteady surfaces.
- The micro-web lacing system runs along the sides as well to provide snug and comfortable fitting all over the metatarsal region so that the boots can adequately envelope the user’s feet.
- The alloy toe of the Reebok Work Men’s Trailgrip Work ensures that the boots are overall lightweight.
- The boots are not waterproof and due to the mesh upper, can lead to water seeping through.
With a metatarsal guard and carbon toe cap over the upper region and a Foot-fuel injected midsole and foot-bed in the lower half; the boots will not only provide comfort but also support!
Removable Eva cushion foot-bed
In terms of comfort, there is a removable foot-fuel injected EVA cushion bed specifically designed to provide users with maximum support over long and arduous work shifts. The foot-bed is supported by the ZigTech EVA midsole which comes with Rigid TPU heel stabilizers to support the user’s arch region. Additionally, the slip resistant rubber outer sole also protects the user’s feet against harsh surfaces.
Carbon toe cap with metatarsal protection
In terms of protection, the manufactures of the Reebok Work Men’s Zigkick Work Industrial and Construction Shoe provide industrial grade protection with the help of the extra wide carbon toe cap and the metatarsal protection. The carbon toe cap is designed to not only aid in flexibility but also make sure that there is protection against potential electrical hazards. Additionally, the Flex-met nylon and plastic metatarsal guard protect the upper areas of the feet along with supporting the users tread.
Moisture wicking fabric
One of the best features of the Reebok Work Men’s Zigkick Work Industrial and Construction Shoe is that it comes with an internally lined moisture wicking fabric which helps reduce the accumulation of bacteria and other allergens which can lead to the development of bad odors! The moisture wicking fabric also helps control the internal temperature so that the user can keep their boots on for longer periods.
- The removable nature of the foot-bed allows users to replace them without needing to replace the boots when they wear down.
- The Non-metallic extra wide toe is designed to provide extra comfort and breathing space for the wide footed user.
- The 100% leather upper body will survive the weathers and provide a supportive layer.
- Some users complained that the boots are not made to last long as the safety toe comes loose and chaffs against the skin.
Built to last a lifetime; the Reebok Work Men’s Trainex Sport Work Boot does not only include top of the line durable features but also some of the most noteworthy protective features in the industry.
Static dissipating feature
Perhaps the most advanced feature of the Reebok Work Men’s Trainex Sport Work Boot is that it comes with an inbuilt, static dissipative feature. This makes sure to protect the user against any flying static energy by allowing to naturally flow through the user’s body and becoming grounded. Combined with the rubber sole, these boots will protect against electrical hazards, static energy and slippery surfaces.
In terms of comfort, the Reebok Work Men’s Trainex Sport Work Boot are designed with a removable EVA cushion bed insole and a rubber heel wedge. Additionally the Aircom air comfort technology makes sure to keep you on your feet for longer periods at a stretch. Furthermore, the removable nature of the EVA sponge cushion allows users to replace it without needing to replace the whole pair which can be costly otherwise.
One of the best features of the Reebok Work Men’s Trainex Sport Work Boot is that it is made with 100% pure leather supported by a thick rubber sole and composite toe. The boots durable built ensures longevity and high comfort levels. The leather material is known to prevent harm against any hits and scratches. Similarly, the rubber sole will make sure to protect against any electrical hazards while also keeping the shoes lightweight. Additionally, the composite is weather resistant and will help maintain internal temperature.
- The non-metallic construction of the boots allows users to easily pass through airport security without having to worry about getting an extra layer of checking.
- The Aircom heel airbag technology helps cushion the user’s feet against potential rough surfaces and fatigue.
- The cushioned tongue and padded ankle brace allows for maximum comfort and a snug fitting.
- Some users complained that the boots are not very breathable in nature which means that they will not be able to manage internal temperature control.
When opting to invest in a pair of reebok work boots, it is always a good idea to match their specifications against the requirements and needs of the job at hand. This way the user will be able to maximize on the benefits that the boots have to offer in terms of overall make, comfort and safety features. The best of the best reebok work boots will hence, be a pair which fit the job that they are being bought for!