Produced in the United States, Keen Portland work boots bring water resistant breathable defense fitting a place having a wet weather. Well-built and supportive, this boot possesses an anti puncture midsole plate, a composite safety toe, and a EVA footbed that is removable and dual-density and provide support to your foot and keep it comfortable for hours after hours
- Hardwearing, anti pucture midsoles.
- Dry water resistant KEEN.DRY breathable membrane keeps rain and humidity out while releasing the high temperature and perspiration formed all through a day of hard work.
- EVA footbed that is removable and dual-density provide support to your foot and keep it comfortable for hours after hours
- Anti Oil and anti slip non-marking outsole of rubber.
- Going by many reviews it is doubtful whether the soles are going to hold up fine and will not begin to chunk off following a couple months of usage.
- Some reviews suggest that the gusset that is placed on top of the tongue is fashioned out of some inflexible material and this makes it not as successful as a pillow underneath the laces.
- Reviews suggest that the hooks meant for the laces can make hooking the laces into them somewhat of a job. However the goo thing is that once hooked the laces do not slip around.
Click Here to See Prices, Specs and Reviews of Keen Utility Men’s Portland PR 8″ Aluminum Toe Work Boot on Amazon.com
Keen Utility Men’s Portland PR 8″ Aluminum Toe Work Boot Review:
This boot has an upper of water resistant full grain leather and water resistant KEEN.DRYTM membrane. It also has a Dri-Lex lining that’s dual-zone and aids in maintaining a healthy foot environment since it pulls moisture off the foot.
A Hardwearing and anti puncture midsole plate stand up to shards of glass, jagged metal and even nails and keeps you protected. It’s midsole of dual density footbed provides first-rate support to the arch of your foot and support its natural curves and keep it comfortable for hours after hours. Its light weighing aluminum toe provides protection against collision and its rated electrical exposure guard keep you protected from open circuits. Outstandingly anatomically accurate aluminum, steel and composite toe designs supplies you with a more spacious toe box and greatest comfort
This boot comes with a siped, anti slip rubber outsole provides you with added footing on surfaces that are wet or oily and reflective piping which has been designed to provide you with visibility while it’s dark.
The KEEN Portland Puncture Resistant 6″ work boot has all the features that make it great for use at hardwearing construction / waste-management job locations. If you take the price of this boot into consideration it would be hard for you to get a better deal as far as a work boot concerned.
Latest posts by Ryan Cooper (see all)
- Caterpillar Men’s Second Shift at Work Boot Review - January 22, 2019
- Some Top Notch Puncture Resistant Work Boots - January 22, 2019
- What Do You Mean “The Best Cheap Work Boots”? - January 22, 2019