The Irish Setter Men’s 6″ Aluminum Toe Work Boot is the perfect choice for changing conditions and lengthy days. It has a classic look to it and gives you dependable support. The upper part is made of waterproof, sturdy and full-grain leather, seasoned to take in harsh conditions and be your companion for a long period of time. The boot has deep lug Stars and Bars sole, which resists oil and ensure proper footing on different ground conditions. The sole also protects your feet from extreme heat letting you go anywhere and do anything.
- The upper part of the boot is made of Briar Turbo Vegas leather, which is soft but durable.
- The boots meets the ASTM F 2413-11, M I/75 C/75, EH and IS-108H standards ensuring you a lasting comfort.
- The polyurethane foot bed is removable and gives you the best fit.
- Certain reviews have revealed that few have found the soles to be very wide making driving difficult and dangerous as they overlap the brake paddle.
Irish Setter Men’s 6″ Aluminum Toe Work Boot Review
The 6-inch work boot from Irish Setter is not just any other work boot. On one hand, it offers your feet all round protection from various environmental hazards and on the other hand, it is one of the lightest work boots available in the market at present. They are one of the premium work boots form the house of Red Wing made for all conditions. The price for the boot is relatively low in comparison to the work boot range available in the market. The boot has passed through various tests and has many certifications to its credit. The people who have used this boots have never felt any strain on the lower extremities during a whole days work ensuring about the superior quality of the boot.
The full-grain leather can stretch out and relax within very few days ensuring comfortable fit. The soles provides accurate balance to people who work on hard concrete conditions providing them proper support and traction. The shoe has a simple lace up design for easy wear. It has padded collar for more comfort. The boot is made out of triple stitching method and Goodyear welt construction ensures durability. The steel toe is made of aluminum giving the boot a lighter feel. 400g of Thinsulate Ultra provides insulation which keeps your feet warm during extreme climatic conditions. The boots have a platform height of .75 inches with a circumference of 14 inches.
Irish Setter Men’s 6″ Aluminum Toe Work Boot,Brown,12 EE US. The 6 “Aluminum Toe Work Boots by Red Wing gives your feet quality protection and is very light. It’s a perfect choice for men who desire to handle heavy work load over flat concrete surface. It is oil resistant and provides proper traction during tough conditions. Steel shank gives premium support and long lasting quality. In short, a great work boot which comes at a standard price.
Latest posts by Liam Carson (see all)
- Caterpillar Men’s Assault Work Boot to Protect Your Feet - January 22, 2019
- The Best Affordable Work Boots Review - January 22, 2019
- Keen Utility Men’s Louisville Pros, Cons & Detailed Review - January 22, 2019