Those wearing the Carolina-Carbon-Composite-Fiber-Hiker will wish that the trail does not come to an end. Its cushioned collar and mega-comfortable, dampness-managing insole would be keeping you comfy for the lengthy haul. Its detachable footbeds of AG7 polyurethane would give you the feeling as if you are pacing on malleable, warm pillows, while also providing ventilation such that that dampness is not able to mount up inside the shoes. Besides providing you with a fine feeling they are also lend a fine appearance by its uppers of dark brown nubuck leather mingled with brown mesh.
- 100 percent water-resistant SCUBALINER™ for steady dryness
- AG7 polyurethane footbeds provide comfort to your feed and allows them to stay sweat free
- Comes with Carbon composite fiber toe cap for protection and lightness
- Has anti-slip outsole for robustness and grip
- Going by reviews on this product the Sole & tread wear down excessively fast and so are grand for wearing occasionally but not for daily use
- According to some reviews the Sole possibly will not last extremely long on a surface of concrete
Its detachable footbeds of AG7 polyurethane would give you the feeling as if you are pacing on malleable, warm pillows. Even those having feet with high arches will be cushioned by these footbeds evenly. The footbeds of AG7 polyurethane also provides ventilation such that dampness is not able to mount up inside the shoes. Its 100 percent water-resistant SCUBALINER™ makes certain that you feet does not get wet from exterior sources.
It’s anti abrasion toe caps aids in protecting the shoes from getting scraped. This carbon composite fiber toe caps defends your feet against damages from collision and firmness while making them lighter compared to regular steel toes shoes. Its composite toes along with its non-metallic shanks add to your security factor. You are able to have this shoe with or without a carbon amalgamated safety toe! It’s anti-slip outsole supplies robustness and grip on every kind of surfaces and makes certain that your strides have sufficient traction.
Besides keeping your feet protected, feeling comfortable as well sweat free also have a grand appearance because of its uppers of dark brown nubuck leather mingled with brown mesh. As it is Electrical vulnerability guarded it is grand for working around weighty / unsafe machinery.
The Carolina 4X4 Hikers have been designed to carry the fashion and comfort of open-air footwear inside the work situation. They happen to be sufficiently sporty for the track, while being sufficiently tough for the job location. These are great for work locations, wet weather conditions and extremely cold weather. This is incredibly reliable work boots for its price tag.
Latest posts by Ryan Cooper (see all)
- Top 10 Best Landscaping Work Boots in 2018 - November 14, 2018
- MuckBoots Men’s Chore Safety Toe Metatarsal Work Boot Review - January 7, 2018
- Our Favorite Union Made Work Boots - January 7, 2018