Some jobs require you to work around live electrical currents, and this means you need the appropriate footwear. Work boots that are designed for this dangerous environment will be able to reduce or ground the current and lower your risk of being electrocuted. Capable of protecting you from up to 600 volts of electricity, these work boots must also be certified by the ASTM and EH. To help keep your safe at work and make an informed decision, we have listed some brief reviews of the best rated work boots for electrical hazards.
Top Rated Electrical Hazard Work Boots
Timberland PRO Men’s Hyperion Waterproof Work Boot
These waterproof work boots not only meet all of the safety requirements for electrical hazards, but are also extremely comfortable. You have the benefit of the durable leather construction, and innovative technology that helps to energize tired feet. The inner liner keeps moisture away from your feet, and the layered safety toe helps to prevent painful stubs and injuries.
- These top rated electrical hazard work boots feature a waterproof construction, and are rated for safety by ASTM and EH.
- You have the advantage of the energizing technology that helps to prevent fatigue while you are working.
- The cushioned insole is contoured to help relieve painful pressure.
- The safety toe is comprised of layered material, but it will not provide the same protection as a steel or composite cap.
- It should be mentioned that the long lasting tread cannot be resoled, and should be considered.
Caterpillar Men’s 2nd Shift Steel Toe Boot
Featuring a supportive and comfortable leather construction, these electrical hazards boots are also approved for safety by the ASTM. You have the advantage of the protective steel toe cap, and the rubber outer sole that will prevent painful slips and falls. The roomy toe box doesn’t pinch or rub, and your feet will appreciate the shock absorbing cushioning. Able to keep your feet safe and comfortable, you won’t mind long days at work in these safety boots.
- These durable work boots feature strong welts and leather construction that is also breathable.
- You have the advantage of the inner sock liner that keeps odor causing moisture away from your feet.
- The raised heel and non slip outer sole provide plenty of traction on all types of surfaces.
- It should be noted that these are steel toe electrical hazard work boots, which are heavier than soft or composite protective caps.
- Some consumers have mentioned that these work boots are not waterproof when completely submerged.
Keen Utility Men’s Pittsburg Steel Toe Work Boot
Safety, comfort and durability are all combined in these electrical hazard work boots. Rated and approved by ASTM and EH, you also have the benefit of the comfortable and supportive design. The waterproof inner membrane prevents moisture from reaching your feet, while also promoting cooling air flow. The steel toe caps prevent injuries from falling or protruding objects, and you can safely walk on all types of slick surfaces with the oil resistant rubber soles.
- These work boots are rated for safety in almost all working conditions, and feature a durable leather construction that is designed to last.
- You have added support for your feet and arches to prevent foot pain, and fatigue.
- The thick rubber sole features non slip traction, and can also act as a comfortable shock absorber.
- Some consumers have noted that it might take up to a week to break this work boots in.
- There have been mentions that these electrical hazard boots might not be able to provide traction on icy surfaces.
Wolverine Men’s Hudson W02194 Work Boot
Rated and approved for safety, these are considered one of the most comfortable electrical hazard work boots. You will appreciate the inner mesh linings that prevent moisture from reaching your feet, while also providing cooling air flow. The thick rubber sole provides plenty of traction, and also gives your feet a cushioned and stable platform. With insole cushioning and a padded tongue and collar, you’ll be able to work comfortably and safely on your feet all day.
- The suede and mesh material is durable and comfortable, along with helping to keep your feet cool in hot working conditions.
- You have the advantage of being able to remove the insole cushioning.
- The front lacing closure and padded ankle collar ensure a comfortable and secure fit.
- It should be noted that these are not waterproof work boots, and are also not insulated for warmth.
- Some consumers have mentioned that the steel toe cap can make the boots fit too tightly.
Timberland PRO Men’s Boondock Waterproof ST Work Boot
There really isn’t anything to love about these safety boots. Waterproof and comfortable, the work boots are also rated for electrical hazards. You have the advantage of the protective toe cap and waterproof leather construction, along with the thick rubber sole for amazing traction. Designed to prevent foot fatigue, you will love how energized your feet still feel at the end of the day in these comfortable electrical hazard work boots.
- The composite toe cap is lightweight and durable to help prevent foot and leg fatigue.
- The outer sole is waterproof, and resistant to slips and falls on all types of surfaces.
- Featuring a convenient design, you’ll appreciate how easy these work boots are to pull on and get off.
- While the extra insulation helps to keep your feet dry and comfortable, some consumers have mentioned that it can rub in places.
- The composite toe cap is approved for safety, but it should be mentioned that it is not as strong as the heavier steel ones.
Latest posts by Brendan Fullerton (see all)
- Top-notch Lightweight Boots Made in USA - January 22, 2019
- Top 5 Carolina Metatarsal Work Boots Reviewed! - January 22, 2019
- Caterpillar Men’s 2nd Shift 6″ Steel Toe Boot Review - January 22, 2019