Certain jobs require you to stay on your feet all day long. Every type of walking can be hard on your legs and feet like at the construction site where you walk through mud or at the machine shop where you trudge through the aisles of concrete. It’s not mandatory that you suffer from a fatigue of leg or back pain just because you can’t do without safety boots at work.
The work boots for most of the time turn out to be heavy and inflexible that is sure to enhance your discomfort quotient. The heavy weight of the boots put extra pressure on your foot that in turn give rise to the back ache. It doesn’t, however necessitate that you have to remain uncomfortable throughout the day since you need to protect your feet from being injured and so require steel toe or for the enhancement of safety and traction you need thick soles of rubber. Here a collection of superb quality lightweight work boots that are exclusively made in USA are presented that will protect your feet together with giving you ease of work.
The boots that are presented below are made keeping in mind flexibility, durability and comfort. One thing that is ensured by these boots is that they are super easy to trudge in and are feather light. Irrespective of the kind of ground that you have to walk through, these boots will take you through without experiencing back pain or fatigue of the legs.
Timberland PRO Men’s Soft Toe Boot
Protection from electrical hazards is one of the special features offered by this boot. It is made of long lasting, soft leather that facilitates minimum time for break in. A polyurethane made midsole is responsible for making this boot extremely comfortable and lightweight. Additionally it offers lots of traction be it any type of surface and since it is endowed with a rubber sole your foot remains grounded. You will be surprised to know that each boot just weighs 26oz. No doubt, these are one of the most lightweight and comfortable boots available in the work boot industry today.
- These are the most comfortable and lightweight shoes to walk in.
- They sport great looks with amazing styling.
- They are water resistant as claimed.
- These are extremely long lasting and can be worn for long hours at work without any discomfort.
- These fit wonderfully and give least chances for complaining.
- Some customers complain that they are a bit expensive.
Wolverine Men’s W08288 Wolverine Boot
This all leather and light work boots come with a unique detachable padding together with a heel that is wedge-shaped for allowing extra traction and lift on floors of concrete. The rubber sole is so made that it can provide safety from sharp elements as well as prevent the legs from getting too fatigued at the same time. This boot consists of a rounded design that provides plenty of room to the feet safeguarding it from the hazard of getting rubbed to the optional plating of steel. These boots weigh just 2lbs thus sticking to the promise of being lightweight.
- These boots provide ample support.
- These are light boots that are super comfy to walk around in.
- They do not have any sizing issues.
- Look wise also these boots excel.
- Some customers have faced sizing issue with these boots.
Rocky Men’s C4T Work Boot
This offering from Rocky is exclusively meant for those people whose job includes hiking outdoors especially like groundskeepers. Fatigue of the legs as well as back aches are prevented by the boot’s light weight feature. Not only that the rubber sole which is manmade provides the extra traction required to traverse through rough terrains. Whether a less developed site for traction or hilly traits these boots will make you comfortable and enable you to walk without feeling any pain. Sufficient ankle support is provided by the 8” shaft and they just weigh 2 lbs at the time of shipping.
- These are pretty lightweight boots.
- They provide good amount of traction on rugged terrains.
- They sport good looks.
- They offer enough room for your foot to rest in.
- Some customers complain that these boots are not true to size.
- There are also complains against them to wear away easily.
Carhartt Men’s CMH4375 Composite Toe Hiking Boot
These are water resistant leather and nylon shoe that are not only great for jogging and hiking but also completely serve the purpose of work boots. The rubber sole is responsible for offering plenty of traction and stability. While your feet are safeguarded from sharp objects and falling off by the inbuilt composite toe. Oil, slip and chemical resistant, these boots just weigh 25 oz per piece. These superlight work boots are quite apt for factories and machine shops though originally they were built for the hikers. Additionally these boots come with the exclusive Carhatt feature of midsole cushioning that protects the feet while on floors of concrete.
- These shoes provide a great fit.
- The super lightweight enables you to walk around for hours together without discomfort.
- These offer great ankle support for ease of movement.
- These are water resistant.
- They are quite long lasting.
- Some customers complain that these shoes don’t breathe well.
Timberland Men’s White Ledge Mid Waterproof Ankle Boot
Long lasting and water resistant these are lightweight ankle boots that can be worn anywhere and everywhere. The sole is made of thick rubber that offers great traction and stability to traverse through surface of concrete and ascend rough terrain. Fast lace ups are made available by the ring design. Your foot is provided maximum comfort throughout the day by the cushioned midsole of EVA. An ankle collar which is padded also comes with these boots that supply extra support and prevent dust and debris from coming inside the boots. They just weigh 2 lbs at the time of shipping.
- These are a very comfortable pair of boots.
- They are quite long lasting.
- They are pretty decent looking.
- These are dust resistant shoes that can withstand rough terrain.
- They are quite true to size.
- Some customers complain that they collect cactus.
- These are not waterproof.
These are some of the best lightweight boots that are made in USA and will provide maximum comfort and full on protection against rugged terrains or when inside machine shops or factories.
Latest posts by Brendan Fullerton (see all)
- The List of Best Work Boots for Wet or Soggy Working Conditions - April 2, 2016
- Top-notch Lightweight Boots Made in USA - March 26, 2016
- A Look at the Nine Best Boots for Walking - February 13, 2016