Click here to see prices, specs and reviews of Rocky Men’s Long Range 6″ Waterproof Aluminum Toe Leather Boots on Amazon.com
If you are looking for durable and 100% waterproof work boots then Men’s Rocky 6 inch Long Range Waterproof Aluminum Toe Work Boots Oak could be the perfect choice for you. Rocky has been a trusted name since 1932. The 6 inch long, work boots features feather light aluminum toe and firm waterproof construction. They will give you the perfect confidence to tread hazardous surfaces. Stylish and durability are its prime features. The upper portion of the shoes is made of full-grain leather, which is an added advantage. It has longwearing capabilities along with shock absorbing features and weighs around 5 pounds.
- ASTM F2413-05 I /75 C /75 rate these boots aluminum toe protection.
- Well construed for guaranteed waterproofing.
- High durability with perfect blend of style and leather uppers is another advantage.
- These boots provide protection against electrical hazards as well.
- In context to certain reviews the soles seem to be harder and broad making things big and uncomfortable.
Men’s Rocky 6 inch Long Range Waterproof Aluminum Toe Work Boots Oak review
Rocky is one the trusted brand in context to boots since 1932 and has a come up with a variety of choices for their customers. They provide you with a wide range of superior men shoes suitable for the working class. The 6-inch Long Range work boot is one such example. The top part of the long run shoe is made with hard, strong full-grained leather. The lining inside the shoe is made with Dri-Lex Eco, which controls the moisture content inside the shoe and keeps your feet dry. The shoe consists of Long Range dual-density foot bed. These customized foot beds provides cushion to the feet and prevents foul odor.
The boot has a well-constructed water proofing system to prevent mud, water or any other form of liquid from getting inside the work boots and protects your feet from being sopping wet. The boots are highly flexible, durable and strong as Rocky has been manufacturing them with the Goodyear welt construction. The aluminum protection for the toes gives you the advantage of a steel toe protecting them from tough grounds. The toe protection meets F2413-05 ASTM Toe Classification for compression, impact and the Electric Hazard Standards. It has a nail free construction, which uses toecaps made of steel composition, which helps in insulating your feet from the retard conductors in the ground. The outsole has a lug depth of 3mm, which is slip and oil resistance.
Latest posts by Brendan Fullerton (see all)
- Top-notch Lightweight Boots Made in USA - March 26, 2016
- A Look at the Nine Best Boots for Walking - February 13, 2016
- Reviews of Some of the Grade-A Insulated Hunting Boots - February 1, 2016