It is not uncommon to see women performing the same jobs as men, and they need protective footwear. A woman’s foot is shaped differently than a man’s, which means that most pairs of safety boots are not interchangeable. To help women stay safe and work, along with meeting all uniform specifications we have listed brief reviews on the top work boots that are designed just for them.
Top Rated Women’s Work Boots
Timberland Women’s White Ledge Hiking Boot
While this may be one of the best selling hiking boots for women, its durable construction and waterproof design make it ideal for most job sites. You have the advantage of the thick rubber sole that will provide you with plenty of shock absorbing cushioning, and traction to ensure that you stay safely on your feet on slick surfaces. The leather construction is durable, and you’ll appreciate the waterproof collar when you are walking through wet job sites.
- The moisture wicked lining prevents moisture and odor, while keeping your feet comfortably dry.
- The thick rubber sole provides traction on slippery surfaces, along with helping to prevent painful impact shock.
- The front lacing design is easy to fasten, and adds extra support to your foot and ankle.
- It should be noted that these top rated women’s work boots do not include a protective toe cap.
- There have been mentions that these work boots might not be completely waterproof, but this is only an issue if the footwear is submerged above the laces.
Safety Girl Steel Toe Women’s Work Boots
The first aspect you’ll notice is the pink leather material that gives these work boots a sense of personality, and style. You have the advantage of the steel toe cap, and waterproof construction that will keep your feet comfortably dry in almost any working condition. The thick rubber tread provides plenty of traction, and will keep your feet from feeling every rock and stone at the job site.
- The steel toe protects your feet from falling and protruding objects, and you also have the benefit of the waterproof leather construction.
- With the padded collar for additional comfort, you can work all day without foot or ankle pain.
- There is an additional waterproof membrane to ensure dry feet in almost any working condition.
- It should be noted that these are the best affordable women’s work boots, but are not ASTM certified for some hazardous conditions.
- There have been mentions that the boots may be sized small, but this is usually due to the thicker work socks not be taken into consideration.
Timberland Women’s Premium Boot
With an all leather construction and synthetic rubber sole, you have the advantage of a durable and sturdy work boot. Designed to fit a woman’s narrower foot, you have all of the protection and comfort you need to work on your feet all day. The boots are insulated to keep your feet warm during cold weather, and you also have the advantage of the waterproof construction. With plenty of cushioning and arch support, you will be able to outpace the guys all day in these attractive and comfortable women’s work boots.
- You have the advantage of the durable leather and rubber construction that is designed to last through the toughest jobs.
- The steel shaft provides additional arch support, along with the slight raised 1 ” heel.
- The insole can be removed when it is not needed, and the padded collar provides additional support for your ankles.
- It should be noted that these women’s work boots are weather proof, the footwear is not rated for safety on some job sites.
- While these work boots are designed to be lightweight and comfortable, the higher construction may feel restricting for some women.
Caterpillar Women’s Carlie Steel Toe Boot
This work boot is designed for women who can do anything that a man can do. The steel toe cap protects your feet from falling and protruding objects, while the thick leather sole ensures that you have plenty of traction on slick surfaces. The durable leather construction is designed to last, and the mesh liner keeps your feet cool and comfortable. Perfect for indoor machine shops and outdoor construction sites, these work boots will keep your feet safe and comfortable.
- The mesh inner liner prevents odor causing moisture and bacteria, and keeps feet comfortably dry.
- You have the advantage of the protective steel toe that is certified for safety by ASTM.
- The waterproof construction is ideal for outdoor job sites, while the thick rubber sole and raised heel provide plenty of traction.
- It should be noted that these work boots are slightly heavier due to the steel toe cap, and might not be comfortable for all women.
- Some consumers have mentioned that these boots might be a bit larger in size, but this is usually due to the type of socks they are wearing.
Ariat Women’s Fatbaby Boot
Whether you work in the fast paced and demanding equestrian or horticultural field, or even at a construction site, these stylish and utterly feminine work boots will keep your feet safe and comfortable. The thick rubber sole provides plenty of traction and balance, along with helping to absorb painful impact shock. The leather material is waterproof, and you also have the advantage of the supportive steel shaft. Easy to pull on and off, you’ll love how great your feet look and feel in these work boots.
- These women’s work boots feature a unique style, and are also designed to be comfortable and supportive.
- You have the advantage of the waterproof construction, along with the thick rubber sole for traction.
- The 13.5″ opening makes it easy to pull these work boots on, and get them off at the end of the day.
- While these are some of the best work boots for outside jobs, it should be noted that the footwear is not rated for safety.
- This protective footwear is styled after cowboy boots, which might not appeal to all consumers.
Latest posts by Tessa Hammond (see all)
- 9 Best Boots for Short Women - March 2, 2016
- Best Waterproof Hiking Boots for Women: The Top 10 - January 10, 2016
- Best Work Boots For Problem Feet - December 23, 2015